Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A DREAM THAT NEVER SEEM TO COME TO REALITY

I've been married for almost 29 years. As the father of the family, I should be strong foundation of my family,that is to support them (my wife and 2 kids) and to provide a shelter for them. Until now we are renting an apartment for almost 20 years. I want to build a house for them, one that we can call our own. B ut how? Cost of living is so high and we have only small resource. You can't hope for luck just to come your way. Lucky are those persons who have their own houses. I am not asking for so big house, a small one to shelter us is enough. If possible i want to live within the town proper. I know prayer alone is not enough. There must be patience, determination, hard work and positive outlook in life. So help me GOD fulfill one of my dreams. This is ANTON.

No comments:

Post a Comment